Monday, June 29, 2009

Un Montoñ de Mierda



Hey everyone I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog. Been busy with work and getting some decent overtime. A lot has been going on since we talked last. Has the grim reaper taken up residence in Hollywood? Celebrities are dropping like flies. Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, that disgusting freak kid toucher Michael Jackson, Billy Mays and now Fred Travalina. Who's next? Anybody have Abe Vigoda in a death pool?

Congratulations to Mariano Rivera on getting his 500th save. Only one way to describe him, the greatest ever. Perhaps the most important player on all those championship teams. He makes it look so easy. I can't wait to be able to tell my grandchildren that I saw him play. Dale Mariano, dale. I think what made watching his 500th save even more memorable was doing against the Mets and watching that chopo and ass clown Frankie Rodriguez choke and fold in the presence of number 42.

Here's a topic every guy knows about, shaving. I went to a place called The Art Of the Shave and purchased an old school shaving kit complete with a brush. I have very sensitive skin and I find it hard to get a close shave without any irritation. Supposedly using a brush to apply the shaving cream is very good for your skin. It will probably add a few minutes to the routine but I am looking forward to seeing the results. Anybody use a straight razor? One of these days I am going to learn. Until then, everytime I get a haircut I will treat myself to a barbershop shave.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment