Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Video Production.

For those of you who don't know, a few weeks ago, I purchased my first Apple computer after a life of using PCs and Windows. I got the Macbook Pro. Apple's top of the line notebook computer. So I am still exploring and getting to know how to use all of the neat and cool multimedia applications. Tonite, I made my first production. A slide show of some of my fotos from my various trips to the Dominican Republic, my second homeland, set to music. I chose a classic merengue by Fernando Villalona. Check out the slideshow. I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Frankie... NICE JOB with your new MAC!!!! I got to get me one of those too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet Frank....I feel proud that you love our island so much...Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, you'll never go back to a PC. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the video, Frank. Looking forward to my trip in September :)

    Raphael

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the video, Frank. Looking forward to my trip in September :)

    ReplyDelete