Friday, June 19, 2009

Kankles. Yuck.

Now that the weather is getting warm, my eyes are tortured with having to see kankles. For those of you who don't know what they are, kankles are disgusting fat ankles on women. Where not even the ankle bone is visible. Am I the only only person disgusted and turned off by this? There is supposed to be separation between legs and feet. They are not one. Nothing is more disappointing than seeing a really pretty woman who has kankles. It takes her from a 9 or 10 down to a 4. That is my rant for the day. I will spare you the horror and not post any pictures of kankles.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!! Frankie...you're too much!!! You know WHO has KANKLES... SOME Spaniards and Italian chicks!!!! It's 'genetic'!!! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the word is ugly.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you 100% on this one, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao .. bro the things you come up with

    but your right it ain't pretty

    ReplyDelete