Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Few of My Favorite and Reccomended Adult Beverages



As I have gotten older I find myself drinking less and less beer and more Scotch. I enjoy both of these on the rocks with a splash of 7 Up. I have also tried the Chivas 18 on the rocks with cranberry juice, believe it or not it wasn't half bad. A shout out to mi pana Francis in Santiago, RD for introducing that mix to me. I also enjoy both JW Gold and JW Blue. However with the Blue, you must drink it neat or on the rocks. It is too smooth and too good to be mixed.

So next time you are in the mood for a little nip, skip the beer and give one of these a try. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. If I'm doing Chivas, it has to be Royal Salute. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Salute JD? Somebody has good taste and deep pockets. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you come back often.

    ReplyDelete