Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Ingredients For a Happy and Complete Life.


Have you ever wondered what it takes to have a happy and perfect life? I think we all have. Is it all the material things? Is it the non-material things? Looking back over the course of my life and experiences I have concluded there are 4 essentials needed to make one's life complete. Allow me to share them with you. You need that one special person to share and live your life with, a job that you like and don't mind getting up and going to everyday, a job that pays you enough where you don't have to live paycheck to paycheck and can support your family, and lastly 2 or 3 really good and true friends that will always be there for you, no matter what. If you have these things then what else do you really need?? Myself, I have 3 of these 4. All I am missing is that special someone in my life. Although I think I may have found her. What do you guys think is essential for a complete and happy life?? Agree with me? Or am I way off?

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good list. I would just add "God."

    Good luck with that special someone, btw. Just please don't get married in the RD because you know it would be a pain in the a** for all of us to shlep down there (and you know we would). lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're pretty damn close. Just be very careful with the special person.

    I thought I had the special person too, but after 13 yrs, she's decided I'm not the one.

    Oh,And if you ask her, I'm a great guy and an excellent provider, I'm just not the one.

    Sure puts things in a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have three out of four ingredients for a happy life, consider yourself lucky.

    That last one is the most complicated and difficult to achieve. This may sound cynical, but sometimes people have to enjoy those special moments with someone knowing that it won't last.

    That sounds terrible, but I think it will help keep a person grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you think you found her? One of mine?

    ReplyDelete