Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lesssons Learned

Hey everyone. How are you. I know it's been awhile since we spoke last. A lot has been going on.

I learned an important and valuable lesson the hard way. The words of "friends and acquaintances" can have an impact on the way you as a person are perceived and judged. My sincerest apologies to JO. So my advice is to pay close attention to what these people say and do so as to protect your reputation. Once that is damaged, it will be a long time before it fixed in some people's eyes, if ever.

I am heading "home" this week. Not my actual home, but the place I consider to be my second home. Santiago, Dominican Republic. Hopefully I will have lots of good pictures and stories to share when I get back. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and spending time in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Once you put stuff like that out on the world wide web, you're asking for trouble.

    I've been burned mercilessly by some of these internet "phantoms" who have such sterling reputations on certain sites and they turned out to be nothing but jealous, malicious freaks.

    You're heart is definitely in the right place, just be careful next time.

    ReplyDelete