Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dusting Off The Cobwebs And Reactivating My Blog

Hey everyone. I told you that it wouldn't be 3 years between posting again. Hope everyone is doing well. As you all know, I am really into weight lifting and bodybuilding. Over the last 6 months my passion and interest has been renewed. I have been working with a coach/trainer and have gotten to the point where I want to step on stage and compete. It is my plan to compete in the Over 40 Masters/Novice class in September 2014 at the Westchester Classic ANBF show. Follow my journey here as I transform my physique and prepare for the show. Also I will be talking about natural bodybuilding in general and posting links to YouTube Channels, photos of my progress and recommending supplements. Stay tuned for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment